Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Been a while :)

It's been a while since I've posted anything here. I've been extremely busy writing :) So I thought I'd leave a little something to show for it. Enjoy! :)

She turned away from me, just like I'd always known she would. I was everything John Fisher had told me I was that last fateful night when I was ten years old. I should have quit fighting back then. I was weak and worthless. I definitely didn't deserve anything as pure and beautiful as Kaelynn. I didn't deserve to linger in the haze of love that infected everything she touched. That seeped through my pores as she ran her fingers over my chest. The only question left running through my mind was whether or not I could continue living without her. She deserved better, without a doubt, but could I even consider the blind fog and piercing pain that now inhibited my soul as living?

No comments:

Post a Comment