Wednesday, May 14, 2014

In the Zone :)

“For one, she isn't like Katie, Heather, Lacy, Megan, Valarie, I could go on but I think you’re getting the point. She’s not going to be cool with you hooking up with her sometimes and someone else later. She would want the dreaded “R” word, or worse, the dreaded “C” word.”

 I punched him this time. “Yeah you’re right, not my type. Unless I could convince her to see things my way, I can be very persuasive.” 

Adam just nodded then stood. “Good luck with that dude. I grew up with this girl, and I can count on one hand the number of relationships she’s had.”

 He held up three fingers and I felt my stomach tighten. She’s only dated three guys? Well fuck. Those odds really weren't in my favor. 

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go fuck my girlfriend.” He smirked as he drew the word out. Then much to my amusement he walked to the kitchen and threw Bree over his shoulder, caveman style. She yelped and punched at his back, but he just turned and walked to his room, slamming the door behind him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment